Logo Platform
Company of Heroes 3
Universe banner wording

how do brits kill wehr sniper mid to late game?

Copied to clipboard!
a month ago
May 26, 2024, 6:58:06 AM

Just had a 45 min 1v1 where the sniper racked 62 kills.

No way I could get near it as he had 2 vet3 kettens for vision.

Brits only have dingo and humber for vision and both are useless after 6 mins.

I back teched for a bishop to try and snipe it but its way too inaccurate and the sniper can take a splash and survive easily.

I'm at a loss on this one any ideas? 

a month ago
May 27, 2024, 6:54:08 AM

Weird, I'm seeing snipers so rarely. Because they are most of the time are worthless. Just make dingo and chase him down at the start while grens have no panzerfaust.

a month ago
May 28, 2024, 4:46:18 PM
DaddyWesker wrote:

Weird, I'm seeing snipers so rarely. Because they are most of the time are worthless. Just make dingo and chase him down at the start while grens have no panzerfaust.

He said mid game. Not early game. 

a month ago
May 29, 2024, 9:21:21 AM
Jonnies wrote:
DaddyWesker wrote:

He said mid game. Not early game. 

Of course, but sniper should exist at early stages. I doubt someone will wait for tanks and then smash "produce sniper" red button which is ridiculous. Any tank can easily shoot sniper. Just cover your infantry with tanks.

21 days ago
Jun 5, 2024, 8:15:04 AM

In COH 1 WSCs were hell ! And we thought simply about it, CHASE THE FUCK3R with a suicide LV from BEHIND !

There is a fun unit that is more annoying than the sniper, The mortar ! focus with your mortars on it, 

Dont get mad at the sniper, he sure is hell but it's his only purpose, and he's quite weak and expensive, try to make a kamikaze Dingo that will take a long route to get behind the WSC. usually losing a sniper and the dingo is a good trade for you...

If you think it's too risky you still can make a CMP truck to earn you enough time to recover on the battlefield, in mid-game a sniper wont be alone, so I never focus on killing it first, I let him do his job, I just push my infantry close to him to trigger the enemy protection to his beloved sniper, so he can take more losses from his fighting inf, what is worse than the sniper killing your inf, might be having to protect your sniper, it sure is hell having to protect this expensive guy..

My best advice, chase the sniper when your enemy goes into full retreat, and mines, usually most players like their snipers to hide in certain places, so time your Dingo or stuart flank carefully, heck even white smoke on a safe spot for a WSC might make him move toward a riskier position.

?

Click here to login

Comment