Logo Platform
Company of Heroes 3
Universe banner wording

when the car that can put flame guy inside it is destroyed the crew should also die

Copied to clipboard!
a month ago
May 29, 2024, 9:22:08 PM

when the car  that can put flame guy inside it is destroyed the crew should also died, , doesnt seenms fair to kill it twice

and fuck racist if is my english is basic but i still can comunicate, this game is a piece of shit with latinos

a month ago
May 30, 2024, 10:07:23 AM

There is a Chance if you kill the 250 that the hole crew die :D its just not every time the fact. kinda gamble

a month ago
May 30, 2024, 12:30:08 PM

WHEN THE TEAM WEAPHON THAT CAN PUT  GUY INSIDE IT IS KILLED THE TEAM WEAPHON SHOULD ALSO DESTROY

Updated a month ago.
25 days ago
Jun 1, 2024, 6:23:50 AM

ip ban wudadsaw is harrasing me wiith private message with racist messages, game moderator

25 days ago
Jun 1, 2024, 7:08:06 AM

this game allow racists , where are the game moderator??  ip ban wusadsaw on game

25 days ago
Jun 1, 2024, 7:13:20 AM
unfair_gameplay wrote:

ip ban wudadsaw is harrasing me wiith private message with racist messages, game moderator

really? administrator  can you check the private message ?  if i send him any message , ban me , if not ,  ban him

25 days ago
Jun 1, 2024, 7:15:32 AM
unfair_gameplay wrote:

this game allow racists , where are the game moderator??  ip ban wusadsaw on game

i feel pity about your mom to have such a pathetic son only make rumor~~~

25 days ago
Jun 1, 2024, 7:32:09 AM
unfair_gameplay wrote:

seems this form cant send private message, so there is not something wrong with you game elo,but also your brain~~~~~

25 days ago
Jun 1, 2024, 8:30:48 AM

i know who you are on steam ad already sent a report, i know you main acount, you write yor acount on a random channel  and i sent you a message for a apologize and your a piece of shit racist , i told you to stop and you keep doing , piece of shit toxic racist player , if game moderator not plannignto do anything i will finish this on real life and find you, i know my ways 

25 days ago
Jun 1, 2024, 11:39:30 AM
unfair_gameplay wrote:

i know who you are on steam ad already sent a report, i know you main acount, you write yor acount on a random channel  and i sent you a message for a apologize and your a piece of shit racist , i told you to stop and you keep doing , piece of shit toxic racist player , if game moderator not plannignto do anything i will finish this on real life and find you, i know my ways 

really? i dont receive any message, do you have educated?  mental deficiency is also deformity , go to get some relief 

?

Click here to login

Comment