Copied to clipboard!
18 days ago
Jun 8, 2024, 12:03:31 PM

spam, dingo + air and sea Supply Surplus spam cache + spam stuart + spam grant

3 dingo can hold the line, then spam 150mp cahce in every point 

nice design~

17 days ago
Jun 8, 2024, 8:49:25 PM

there's no wehr counter for dingo, it just kills my ketten every game, maybe it should be made slower than ketten since it's already armed and ketten can't defend itself or outrun and I can't even unlock anything to threaten it for minutes, by which time it's done the damge and got vet to sit back 

Updated 17 days ago.
14 days ago
Jun 12, 2024, 9:00:06 AM

So you say that by the time a guy spent 3 x 265 for Dingos, 1x 150 for caches, you have no counter with the same amount he spent on this?!

Nope totally not skill related...

14 days ago
Jun 12, 2024, 11:34:05 AM
CybR wrote:

So you say that by the time a guy spent 3 x 265 for Dingos, 1x 150 for caches, you have no counter with the same amount he spent on this?!

Nope totally not skill related...

DAK and wher dont have early counters to the dingo. its the 250 all over again. the point OP is making is that the dingo doesnt have MP bleed AND some docterines have a reduced costs for caches. meaning the UK can field armor waaaaaay before anyone else. spamming dingo and caches takes no skill, countering it however is next to impossible since you will bleed MP to the dingo untill you have AT/armor to counter it. and if the british player is smart he will have 2x at by this point.

13 days ago
Jun 12, 2024, 5:59:33 PM

As DAK you can go for something like

Pio, Preg, 250, T1, HT upgrade unlock, 250/9. It will give you enough to deal with Dingos.

13 days ago
Jun 12, 2024, 6:26:30 PM
Aerohank wrote:

As DAK you can go for something like

Pio, Preg, 250, T1, HT upgrade unlock, 250/9. It will give you enough to deal with Dingos.

Yes, you can do that as a Dak, but dealing high Elo players, they will maneuver so well and trick the 250/4 into the kill zone with INF and have an AT rifle. Because of the Dingo, it is not the unit that doesn't have MP bleed, it will be easy to call inf or if they have better map control they will call Hummer and Stuart out so fast that Dak and Wehr will not have enough time to counter it back. I had a match with 4vs4 on my side that was just getting hammered by 3 dingos, 3 INf sections, and 2 royal engs and they had recon pack too at 3-5min, and we had 6 grens and 2 mg that can't even counter it. You know grens can't fight well with InF sections at a distance. Right now, Dingos are so good at team games, that they will spam and push Dak and Wehr back to their base.

Updated 13 days ago.
?

Click here to login

Comment