Logo Platform
Company of Heroes 3
Universe banner wording

Please add a reporting function in the game!!!

Copied to clipboard!
a year ago
Apr 3, 2023, 3:45:38 PM

I always have to wait for the game to end before reporting on the settlement interface,My teammates left the game very early, and it was a very foolish behavior for me to continue playing the game.

I see a player interface in the game menu, but when I enter the player interface, I can only block the opposite player, but I cannot perform other operations. Here, a report function can be added.

Currently, there are many multiplayer game players using bugs to cheat, and we need game producers to take action as soon as possible,Many people believe that losing a game is a matter of game balance, but it is highly likely that the opposing player is using a bug, and we need to report them.

Game producers need to punish and ban players who cheat and exploit bugs, and release corresponding player lists on forums.

a year ago
Apr 3, 2023, 7:02:33 PM

From the Add Friend menu you can find Recently Played With. You can report players from there. 

a year ago
Apr 3, 2023, 10:53:20 PM

I just want to add that the game needs to be collecting telemetry on AFK players in team games, assign them a DNF%, and matchmake them with other AFK players correspondingly. The same should be done to players who leave in the first 10-15 minutes. Queuing up for random teamgames is a total crapshoot as to whether your teammate will be completely AFK or not. And if they are not AFK, there is another good chance they will rage quit after the first one or two battles or if they ping a location and you don't go there immediately. These players make the multiplayer experience absolutely awful. I don't care if my searches take longer. I DON'T want to play with these sorts of players.

I would also argue the game should auto-kick players who are AFK for more than 1 or 2 minutes and ban them from queuing up for another game for a duration (in addition to marking them as a DNF in the telemetry).

Updated a year ago.
a year ago
Apr 4, 2023, 2:27:37 PM
John_RE wrote:

From the Add Friend menu you can find Recently Played With. You can report players from there. 

Thank you very much for your reply.

And I hope to add corresponding matching mechanisms in the updated qualifying mode in the future, where single player vs single player, team player vs team player.

I see that your next major update will launch a qualifying competition, so I hope to have a good experience to improve my ranking. I also hope that you will take necessary actions to combat cheating and bad behavior in the game for a long time in the future and continue to do so.

This game has just started, and I also hope that players and the game production team can have enough patience. I have participated in every test before, and I have seen your progress. However, currently the game requires a lot of work, and I hope you can work hard to solve some key issues as soon as possible. For camp balance, I also hope that every update is cautious, not hasty decisions.

a year ago
Apr 4, 2023, 2:31:22 PM
John_RE wrote:

Sometimes, I have doubts about my opponent's resources, so I also need to report my opponent, hoping to release game history in the future or report it in real-time in the game.

17 days ago
Apr 18, 2024, 11:02:39 AM

For example this guy 我小叮当今晚要搞事!  is obviously cheating and has a lot of games played and never been banned. Is there any place to upload the video so anyone can watch it?

Comment