Logo Platform
Company of Heroes 3
Universe banner wording

Skins, Cosmetics, Can't redeem Amazon Prime, Missing items from store

Copied to clipboard!
2 months ago
May 2, 2024, 8:35:07 AM

Hi Relic,

I just unlock 7500 War bonds, to support your efforts on making Coh3 better, I have an issue in redeeming my Amazon Prime HQ for DAK and Wehrmacht, I bought some of the new releases for USF, Brits & Wehrmacht.

I was saving for buying the stug 3 D from DAK that is now missing from the store, my only option is to buy the large set that I almost own from DAK (left behind). Can you re-release it as a sole purchase on the shop?

I was also willing to know if there was going to be a release for a large set of fallen leaf cosmetics. It will be good if you can give us hints on when new skins pack will be available.

Thank you in advance,

2 months ago
May 2, 2024, 8:36:14 AM

My account is linked, if you need to check my late purchases,

2 months ago
May 2, 2024, 9:10:41 AM

I have a proposal to reduce the price of the package from 40,000 to 25,000!!! It is very expensive!

23 days ago
Jun 2, 2024, 11:50:12 PM

Excuse my ignorance, I purchased Company of Heroes and I'm loving the game. But I don't know how to acquire war bonds? I can't buy these war bounds in the in-game store? How do I purchase this?

22 days ago
Jun 3, 2024, 5:07:10 PM
TiagoCA wrote:

Excuse my ignorance, I purchased Company of Heroes and I'm loving the game. But I don't know how to acquire war bonds? I can't buy these war bounds in the in-game store? How do I purchase this?

What region are you in?

22 days ago
Jun 3, 2024, 6:11:50 PM
John_RE wrote:
TiagoCA wrote:

What region are you in?

I'm from Brasil.

22 days ago
Jun 3, 2024, 10:00:01 PM
TiagoCA wrote:
John_RE wrote:
TiagoCA wrote:

What region are you in?

I'm from Brasil.

You should be able to find them in the in-game store.

Can you see this button in your main menu? Ignore the currency amounts, this is a testing account. :D

Clicking that from the main menu should take you here. Prices will be displayed in your local currency. 

22 days ago
Jun 4, 2024, 1:15:14 PM
John_RE wrote:
TiagoCA wrote:
John_RE wrote:
TiagoCA wrote:

What region are you in?

I'm from Brasil.

Can you see this button in your main menu? Ignore the currency amounts, this is a testing account. :D

Clicking that from the main menu should take you here. Prices will be displayed in your local currency.

Wow, unfortunately this is the home screen that appears to me......

21 days ago
Jun 4, 2024, 2:35:31 PM

It's funny that I remember this "w" appearing on the game's initial screen, I don't know why it disappeared and didn't appear again.

21 days ago
Jun 4, 2024, 4:57:50 PM

I think I may have clicked on the 'w' option once and accidentally indicated that I didn't want to acquire those 'currencies'. Since then, it seems like the option has disappeared. Is there any way, setting, or option to make it reappear

15 days ago
Jun 11, 2024, 8:34:48 AM
John_RE wrote:
TiagoCA wrote:
John_RE wrote:
TiagoCA wrote:

What region are you in?

I'm from Brasil.

totally skipping OP I see :/, any update for the store? fallen leaves full set & amphibious assault on 1.7? :D

12 days ago
Jun 14, 2024, 12:38:13 PM

Unfortunately it appears that the store is not updated. Version 1.6 appears here..... And the shopping options in the store are actually not being updated. 

15 hours ago
Jun 25, 2024, 11:18:40 AM

Well.... I tried.... 

Since I can't spend my money on Company Oh Heroes, I'm going to use it on other excellent games. 

Anyway, I'll continue to really enjoy CoH, it's an incredible game.

?

Click here to login

Comment