Company of Heroes 3
Universe banner wording

FREEDOM FOR RELIC ENT. - FREEDOM FOR PROJECTS OF THE FUTURE!!! NOSEGA

Copied to clipboard!
a month ago
Mar 28, 2024, 11:41:39 AM

BIG RESPECT FROM RUSSIA!!!

Hallo, my name is MAZA and im streamer for Company of Heroes 1,2,3 in Russia

! In view of the latest news about the changes at Relic Entertainment, I really want to be happy and hope that everything will get better now and work correctly, as it should be!

I started streaming COH+COH2 in 2013, at the same time the second part of COH2 was released, which later became famous. And all this time, I practically did not give up my streaming business and lived the Company of Heroes 2 project and the life of Relic Entertainment.

The decision to refuse to work with SEGA is an absolutely logical and correct decision. Since SEGA cannot shape its future and interest its colleagues in this, and SEGA's past work experience has not led to bright and useful results.

Relic Entertainment has very talented and creative employees, so we previously saw Synthia, who was just our charm, quit. Then the girl, the head of the Down of War 3 project, who made a very cheerful and high-quality game, the project was closed. But where is SEGA???

And SEGA only asks for sales and success, which will not appear anywhere without painstaking and constant work.

COH2.ORG - see how much simple enthusiasts from different countries have done for free for the Company of Heroes 2 project and what SEGA has done for the development of Company of Heroes 2. Very meager and empty attempts are hacks.

And now 2023, February - another scandal - the game Company of Heroes 3 is not finished, there is an obvious personnel crisis, but even here SEGA just wants sales... Why do you need such a job?

Next, the dismissal of 200 developers and the recruitment of new guys and guys from the community, and so she started working on the project, but where is SEGA??? Again, no, only sales are required... Why do you need such a job?

Well, the apogee was what we saw today, the complete termination of the contract with SEGA and going into free swimming. The right decision is to go into fear and uncertainty, but Relic so strong!!!

What will happen next???

The answer will be in the very near future. The first post-NOSEGA patch is scheduled for April 2024 and we immediately see a lot of free content and conditionally some colors there purely for donation. but! The main focus is on free content! Do you feel the "air of freedom"? And most importantly, no one spoils this air with their incompetence!

I believe in Relic Entertainment and the Company of Heroes 3 project and I really hope that the "BOTTOM" has already been passed! It's about time! I want to work normally, and not be distracted by all sorts of incompetents. Time Ahead!!!

Updated a month ago.
a month ago
Mar 30, 2024, 7:04:52 PM

This can be positive and/or negative for Relic.

It might be that SEGA just looks at Relic, and sees the money invested gone to waste, as DoW3 and COH3 (idunno about AOE4) are considered subpar/economic fails.
With Relic hitting the proverbial rock bottom, Relic can now buy themselves free from their parent company SEGA at bottom dollar.

Relic now has an oppurtunity to ''start over'', with a renewed focus on quality, and release the game ''when its done'' (old blizzard entertainment slogan)
Since SEGA is no longer there, where is the money gonna come from? investors? gofundme? sell off some IP's?.

Relic must climb back up for investors etc to line up to support them for future releases, im afraid that in some cases like these, layoffs hit alot of folks at their companies, and the company is left with only the core people for quite a while, until they can slowly rebuild the company.

Im hoping that im wrong, and that only good things are in store for Relic and their emplyoees.

25 days ago
Apr 2, 2024, 1:23:30 PM

The game development is so difficult product. Not only ideas can make good product.

Community events, deep LORE and a lot of movements can make good games. Not only gameplay ideas.

I hope Relics analyzys mistakes and good chances in past.

?

Click here to login

Comment