Logo Platform
Company of Heroes 3
Universe banner wording

Unit-glossary: No-more need for 3rd party data-miners

Copied to clipboard!
a year ago
Mar 6, 2023, 6:51:40 AM

Dear Relic,

can we a unit-glossary in one of the future updates, further down the road? One huge complaint of mine with CoH2 was that if I wanted to find out actual stats of units I needed to go through forums and 3rd party sites. There really is no need for this. 

A simple library within the game listing each unit and its stats (accuarcy, received accuracy, armor, reload time, damage, etc.) would resolve lots of confusion, especially if there are again different weapon profiles for the same weapon (eg. coh2 Pgren G43 vs Gren G43 vs Jäger G43).

Such rather simple addition to the game would vastly improve user experience. Additionally if the skin system is more fleshed out, maybe ppl. could investigate different skins there on their units without needing to load into a match.

Updated a year ago.
a year ago
Mar 6, 2023, 9:50:48 AM

Agree, and for abilities as well, somewhere it tell you exactly what is does, samewhere it doesnt. (Luttwaffe BG - reduce MP for 25% - "perfect" ), (DAK BG - reduce resources for all light vehicle) - do we really need to the math? Give us specific information about units/abilities/cover (height)  and veterancy bonuses  please.

a year ago
Mar 6, 2023, 11:25:40 AM
Prostenall wrote:

Give us specific information about units/abilities/cover (height)  and veterancy bonuses  please.

In another thread I also mentioned this exact problem. Not sure why relic doesnt trust its player base to understand basic numbers and stat increases.

https://community.companyofheroes.com/coh-franchise-home/company-of-heroes-3/forums/9-coh3-feedback/threads/3624-coh3-fun-game-good-performance-poor-art-direction-and-gui-decisions-for-a-launch-title

Updated a year ago.
?

Click here to login

Comment