Logo Platform
Company of Heroes Legacy
Universe banner wording

Great IDEA: Be in neighboring positions with a teammate, when play together.

Copied to clipboard!
3 years ago
Oct 3, 2021, 7:09:05 PM

Hello,

i've played CoH around 1000 games and it's really ----, when u play with a teammate 4x4 and u are on opposite sides.

Why? Why it's so sad? 

What about an upgrade - when you play with a teammate - u are close to each other and can communicate and play together with 100% chance?

I think, it's not so hard to make this change/patch. Don't need to change the whole system, like a tool to have a choice of position.

This will have great boost of a gameplay and co-op game.

What are you think, community?

Thanks.

Updated 3 years ago.
3 years ago
Oct 5, 2021, 4:41:08 AM

Sometimes I with a friend playing 3x3 4x4 that we were on opposite fronts and our troops never meet each other. But I prefer it to be this way.

Its more about maps, not spawn position. Tight but long map, no matter the spawn, you always fight along each other. Wide map like Essen steelwork or Steppes though...

3 years ago
Oct 7, 2021, 9:22:58 PM

you right man , evey time i play with my friend , my friend will spawn in fairest way ever can be 

and didnt fixed for years 

3 years ago
Oct 16, 2021, 7:22:10 AM
C3-Tooth wrote:

Sometimes I with a friend playing 3x3 4x4 that we were on opposite fronts and our troops never meet each other. But I prefer it to be this way.

Its more about maps, not spawn position. Tight but long map, no matter the spawn, you always fight along each other. Wide map like Essen steelwork or Steppes though...

And what a fun to be in discord together, but without in-game communication?
On Red Ball, when you on opposite site, you have zero intersection :( 

3 years ago
Oct 16, 2021, 10:47:59 PM

That should be an option indeed

6 months ago
Oct 15, 2023, 6:55:29 PM

Second this. It would be cool to play more maps with your mate (3v3 and 4v4) while the map pool is so small

?

Click here to login

Comment