Company of Heroes 3
Universe banner wording

USF build order

Copied to clipboard!
a year ago
Jun 4, 2023, 9:12:00 AM

Hello everyone

I need your advise!!

Playing for USF and having reached the top 600 rank, I begin to face great difficulties, as if everything that worked before abruptly stops working

The Wehrmacht starts playing with two machine guns, which constantly move so actively that sometimes it seems that the opponent has not 2 machine guns, but 3-4 :))

it’s difficult to catch this with one mortar, and if you hire a second one, i sag in infantry units, plus panzergrenadiers run around who shoot the Riflemens, and constantly push my mortal if there is one

In general, perhaps at higher ranks i need to somehow change my game

My build order against the Wehrmacht:

Armored Battlegroup

(with scott)

tier 1 > jeep (immediately with first veteranship) > 3 riflemens > mortar (optional) > infantry support (free captain) > medic center > bar upgrade > 1 rifleman > scott > tier 3 > AT gun > spam chaffee > e8

(with Greyhound)

tier 1 > jeep (immediately with first veterancy) > 3 riflemens > mortar (optional) > infantry support (free captain)  > medic center  >  bar upgrade  > 1 rifleman > tier 3 > greyhound > AT gun > spam chaffee > e8

against DAK

Armored Battlegroup

Tier 1 > 3 Riflemens >  infantry support (free captain)  > medic center > Upgrade Bars > Tier 3 > Greyhound > AT gun  > 1 Rifleman > Spam Chaffee > e8

The style of the game is this: I try to scatter infantry all over the map in order to take as many resource points as possible and try to crush the opponent at the very beginning, and also try to create continuous pressure. but it’s true that the Wehrmacht at the top 600 ranks basically just suppresses everything by transferring the game to positional and it’s already very difficult to do something there

Can you please share how you are doing for America at high ranks? What is your build order and play style?

a year ago
Jun 4, 2023, 5:14:25 PM

Greyhoud is inconsistent BUT has the canister shot with the special ammunition from mechanized center. The canister shot is highly deadly a point blank range. At your level it is unlikely players have faced it so they are careless. Sneak a M8 behind an HMG, canister shot, wipe, take the HMG.

The US mortar is atm on the OP side of mortar behavior, you should consider it and use it to its maximal potential, once vet1 take the buster shot and you'll at some point just depop their team weapon.

My BO at the moment is

T1 > 3 riflemen > mortar > mechanized center > T3 > greyhound > special munition > BARs > 2 atgun > riflemen > (optional) smoker shot or improved armor >

In my opinion if you decide to go Greyhoud and Chaffee you must go mechanized support and unlock some of the abilities. They're going to give a lot of punch to your tanks.

Greyhoud: Canister shot + smoke shot

Chaffee: APCR rounds + smoke pot

If you don't fall behind in fuel, you should still have enough fuel to call a Ez8 in time even after buying 2 of them + at least 1 upgrade + Bars + medics.

a year ago
Jun 5, 2023, 10:03:37 AM
Esxile wrote:

Greyhoud is inconsistent BUT has the canister shot with the special ammunition from mechanized center. The canister shot is highly deadly a point blank range. At your level it is unlikely players have faced it so they are careless. Sneak a M8 behind an HMG, canister shot, wipe, take the HMG.

The US mortar is atm on the OP side of mortar behavior, you should consider it and use it to its maximal potential, once vet1 take the buster shot and you'll at some point just depop their team weapon.

My BO at the moment is

T1 > 3 riflemen > mortar > mechanized center > T3 > greyhound > special munition > BARs > 2 atgun > riflemen > (optional) smoker shot or improved armor >

In my opinion if you decide to go Greyhoud and Chaffee you must go mechanized support and unlock some of the abilities. They're going to give a lot of punch to your tanks.

If you don't fall behind in fuel, you should still have enough fuel to call a Ez8 in time even after buying 2 of them + at least 1 upgrade + Bars + medics.

The challenge here, is most are using the IFC.

Without mechanised the t3 armour from US is still not amazing. The Chaffee is very weak against INF and the greyhound weak against armour. When the mardar hits the field at the same time as both, you're in trouble if you don't out micro. 

To OP, I don;t think US are in the best place atm, the Weapon Support Centre is in an awkward spot which then relies on certain battlegroups to build a balanced army. I think if you ask this question post balance patch then you may have more interesting responses. 

a year ago
Jun 5, 2023, 8:25:18 PM
aceridgey wrote:
Esxile wrote:

My BO at the moment is

Without mechanised the t3 armour from US is still not amazing. The Chaffee is very weak against INF and the greyhound weak against armour. When the mardar hits the field at the same time as both, you're in trouble if you don't out micro. 

To OP, I don;t think US are in the best place atm, the Weapon Support Centre is in an awkward spot which then relies on certain battlegroups to build a balanced army. I think if you ask this question post balance patch then you may have more interesting responses. 

It's crazy, people come on the forums and say the exact opposite of what is blatantly true. Did you stop to consider that maybe you are not playing the matchup correctly? It is extremely clear that DAK/UKF is in a terrible spot right now, USF is the strongest faction (assuming you are abusing armored) and Wher is strong as well. 

Updated a year ago.
a year ago
Jun 6, 2023, 4:46:25 AM

Chaffee can 1v1 marder without health upgrade... Beside it, you can just skip light tanks and go for AT guns + bars and grenades or even parachuters in to shermans.

Nah, even special operations with the call in vehicle + flamer is useable. You can go for early double greyhounds + mark vehicle in to AT guns + whizbangs, thanks to skipping Bars and medical tent early. 

Updated a year ago.
a year ago
Jun 6, 2023, 11:57:58 AM
aceridgey wrote:
Esxile wrote:

My BO at the moment is

Marder can't be everywhere and you can have your own Atgun in ambush. At the moment the problem with the M8, aside from micromanagement skill issue, is its pathing and inconsistency with its main gun vs infantry.

You shouldn't be thinking that because there going to be a marder you're not going to build a M8, that's not how you win games. It's the same thing that saying I'm not making mainline infantry because my opponent will build a HMG.

If you want to improve your skill in the game, force yourself to use the M8, you're probably going to lose many games first but then start getting better and winning your fight and hopefuly some day Relic will resolve the pathing issue making it even simpler for you to use it.

Updated a year ago.
a year ago
Jun 7, 2023, 6:01:02 AM

US is about as strong as Wehr, with Wehr edging them out slightly I'd say.

I'm top 200 every faction.

US build is straightforward, Armor company, assault engie, Barracks, 3x rifles, Captain.

You can build an extra Assault engie, or focus on getting the infantry discounts early, or wait on the discounts until the motor pool is online. Get nades for stickies if they build a light vehicle, if it's DAK you just bully them with your infantry and numerical advantage to cap up the map, then shut them down with a chaffee which can even go toe to toe with P3's atm. It's way too strong.

Then just play the Barracks/Motor pool techs getting sidegrades and etc. until you call in the Easy 8 from the battlegroup. 

a year ago
Jun 7, 2023, 2:33:36 PM
GeeeNo wrote:
US is about as strong as Wehr, with Wehr edging them out slightly I'd say.

I'm top 200 every faction.

US build is straightforward, Armor company, assault engie, Barracks, 3x rifles, Captain.

You can build an extra Assault engie, or focus on getting the infantry discounts early, or wait on the discounts until the motor pool is online. Get nades for stickies if they build a light vehicle, if it's DAK you just bully them with your infantry and numerical advantage to cap up the map, then shut them down with a chaffee which can even go toe to toe with P3's atm. It's way too strong.

Then just play the Barracks/Motor pool techs getting sidegrades and etc. until you call in the Easy 8 from the battlegroup. 

Yeah sometime it works, but when you playing against wehr from top 400-500 it quite difficult because they are playing in 2 machine guns and do it in very active and aggressive style

The main goal of USF player in 1 v 1  is to achieve the most favorable conditions for yourself in the early game. If by the beginning of the middle of the match you and the opponent hold the card 50/50, then for the USF player these are very unfavorable conditions

And when you play against a player from the top 400-500, they can easily cope with the initial push of the USF, thanks to two machine guns that just constantly move, crushing almost the flesh to the base, and flagging them is rarely possible, the more experienced the player, the more difficult it is to do it. And then there are 2 options, either they will press down to the base or it will turn out to get out, but the wehr will get so much time and resources that it will be too difficult to overcome it, since all the timings will fail

I know possible countermeasures, but in practice they don’t really help against high ranks, for example, a mortar, it’s difficult for them to catch machine guns that are constantly moving, especially considering that they immediately try to focus the mortar with infantry, and there are two such machine guns

I am sure that this can be dealt with, and now I wonder who has what tactics, especially against the aggressive two machine guns? Might be worth playing 3 pathfindes again and dealing with them with grenades, but I'm not sure that in practice there will be enough supplies for this in the early game

The feeling that the build order that I wrote above works against 500+ rank does not work against those who are higher than 500 or it still works and maybe I just play not good enough :))

What do you think?

Updated a year ago.
a year ago
Jun 8, 2023, 7:04:29 AM

You're just not good enough, there isn't such thing as top500 players. You tell me it doesn't work vs top100 I can understand since 90% of players in that level are just spamming the same OP strat to get there.

At your level everything is possible, just get better.

a year ago
Jun 9, 2023, 6:20:02 AM

Just use scout and jeep to recon mg position and them quickly pull out or smoke with scout and just flank. Mortar plus rifles also work as a team even going blind. If you think there is mg ajead but scout aint around to probe. Just set up your mortar to be in range of possible mg position, rush in eith rifles and just let them be supressed and oinned until you either barrage mg to desth or force to retreat. I mean really dealing with mg is fairly easy even in top100 rank, where im cirrently at. With brits its even easier. Dingo having absolutely imba vision and recce IS cannjust flare around shit and then nade.

a month ago
Mar 28, 2024, 3:49:54 AM

Experiment with different doctrines to find the ones that synergize well with your playstyle and counter the Wehrmacht effectively.

slope game

4 days ago
Apr 23, 2024, 11:59:38 AM

Bei der Haartransplantation werden Haare in Bereichen mit kahlen oder spärlichem Haar neu gepflanzt. Dieses Verfahren wird im Allgemeinen durchgeführt, um Haare aufgrund von Erkrankungen wie Haarausfall, Kahlheit oder spärlichem Haar zu ersetzen. 

haartransplantation türkei

2 days ago
Apr 25, 2024, 11:58:32 AM
rouzman wrote:

Bei der Haartransplantation werden Haare in Bereichen mit kahlen oder spärlichem Haar neu gepflanzt. Dieses Verfahren wird im Allgemeinen durchgeführt, um Haare aufgrund von Erkrankungen wie Haarausfall, Kahlheit oder spärlichem Haar zu ersetzen. 

fethiye excursions

Thanks for information

?

Click here to login

Comment