Logo Platform
Company of Heroes 3
Universe banner wording

This is the most cheesiest unbalanced ---- i ever played since 1.5 and rangers

Copied to clipboard!
a month ago
Mar 26, 2024, 8:52:41 AM

WTF has this game become???

Since 1.5 patch 90% of axis games is a loss. I have over 400 hours of this game and since the latest patch its near unwinnable with axis.. The cheese with allies are just too much. They just spam hordes of Rangers like it's nothing. I literally just saw 8 squads of them in a team game. Yeah get Mg's they just spam arty and mop it up and then rush you with armor while you hardly have any armor because you are invested in brumbars and MG's. This american cheese that is being used with just spamming arty and rangers must stop and needs a nerf like tommorow! Since 1.5 10 axis games i lose 8. This is the most unbalanced POS game i ever played. Im about to uninstall and go back to COH 2. Shame on you again relic!!! We need faster balance patches and not every 2 months!!!!

Updated a month ago.
a month ago
Mar 26, 2024, 4:43:43 PM

what arty are you going to spam with rangers? the 400 mp howitzer that comes late that you cannot afford that preforms 3 times as worse as a single lieg? You can hardly afford a mortar or the MP delays ranger teching. It is also a straight up gamble on what weapons they get, so you should play accordingly, notice they dont have much zooks then rush Flakvering, notice they have a lot of zooks make gustori they cant fight gustori toe to toe without vet and lucky double flamer drop. think your late to the party most people have figured out how to effectively deal with ranger blob well. 

a month ago
Mar 26, 2024, 4:50:15 PM
VinAr20 wrote:

WTF has this game become???

Since 1.5 patch 90% of axis games is a loss. I have over 400 hours of this game and since the latest patch its near unwinnable with axis.. The cheese with allies are just too much. They just spam hordes of Rangers like it's nothing. I literally just saw 8 squads of them in a team game. Yeah get Mg's they just spam arty and mop it up and then rush you with armor while you hardly have any armor because you are invested in brumbars and MG's. This american cheese that is being used with just spamming arty and rangers must stop and needs a nerf like tommorow! Since 1.5 10 axis games i lose 8. This is the most unbalanced POS game i ever played. Im about to uninstall and go back to COH 2. Shame on you again relic!!! We need faster balance patches and not every 2 months!!!!

Have you considered switching to decaf might solve a lot of your problems? 

a month ago
Mar 26, 2024, 10:43:15 PM
Rocket wrote:

what arty are you going to spam with rangers? the 400 mp howitzer that comes late that you cannot afford that preforms 3 times as worse as a single lieg? You can hardly afford a mortar or the MP delays ranger teching. It is also a straight up gamble on what weapons they get, so you should play accordingly, notice they dont have much zooks then rush Flakvering, notice they have a lot of zooks make gustori they cant fight gustori toe to toe without vet and lucky double flamer drop. think your late to the party most people have figured out how to effectively deal with ranger blob well. 

Cant play Gusta if I play Wehrmacht mister smartypants. Rangers are a cancer in this game and need the nerfhammer now! Game sucks ass since 1.5.

a month ago
Mar 27, 2024, 4:45:57 PM

No unit should be able to fire flamethrowers and/or rocket launchers on the move. That combined with the 6 weapon slots is what makes Rangers too powerful imo. A guy having 8 of them in a game sounds like total BS though, the manpower upkeep don't allow that kind of spam to be used effectively. Two players both going rangers though is another story..

a month ago
Mar 27, 2024, 9:14:26 PM

I honestly don't feel rangers are the problem, they are very expensive and their weapon drops are random. I feel the problem lies with DAK.

DAK have no initial versatility in team games and no main line battle tank. Not to mention their troops cost 300mp (250 upgrade as well).

Their calls in look cool but tying a P4 to a timer with a squad you don't necessarily need increases cost even more.

They need a massive rework like the OKW had.

?

Click here to login

Comment