Logo Platform
Company of Heroes 3
Universe banner wording

Grenadiers

Copied to clipboard!
a month ago
Mar 27, 2024, 8:56:12 PM

Please unlock the panzerfaust for grenadiers straight away. I feel there is no real counter to the dingo for the first couple minutes of the game. (When the 250 was still good, your flamer came out the same time as anti-tank rifles and zooks).

Also to improve late game, I'd like to see a 7 man to the squad for a 50/60 munitions upgrade at the last tier.

a month ago
Mar 27, 2024, 9:48:55 PM

If that's too fast tie the faust to vet 1 as well as the construction of the next tier

a month ago
Mar 30, 2024, 12:18:16 AM

Nah, Wehr needs to be able to counter Dingos and other early vehicles without having to pray the opposing player runs over that random mine you placed down, MG42 spam because nothing else in the basic roster can hurt Dingos from the front and going BG specific to get access to units that can pen the front of Dingos. Giving them the faust right off the bat would start to make up for the abhorrent cost for such a bad unit.

a month ago
Mar 30, 2024, 6:43:33 PM

As of right now, Grens cost 260MP, grens need buffs across the board if they are to remain at 260MP cost.
with no BG buff, grens are ****, they lose to just about everything, from start to finish.
for 260mp, it needs snare from start, nade can come as it is now. + buff for better scaling mid-late game, 90HP per model / fire from cover bonus / weapon upgrade

or keep grens as they are, but lower cost to 200-220 MP.

a month ago
Mar 31, 2024, 3:18:42 AM
Betterdead_Thanred wrote:

As of right now, Grens cost 260MP, grens need buffs across the board if they are to remain at 260MP cost.
with no BG buff, grens are ****, they lose to just about everything, from start to finish.
for 260mp, it needs snare from start, nade can come as it is now. + buff for better scaling mid-late game, 90HP per model / fire from cover bonus / weapon upgrade

or keep grens as they are, but lower cost to 200-220 MP.

This is factually incorrect. Grens cost 261 :P

?

Click here to login

Comment