Company of Heroes 3
Universe banner wording

i bet next patch is still comapny of british 3

Copied to clipboard!
a month ago
Mar 28, 2024, 3:01:56 PM

1: wht and dak all lack of air recon

2:wht and dak all lack of destroy emplacements artillery

so axis how to deal with matilda(or grant) + 80 range 17pouder emplacements?

3:supple truck one time give 53fuel

4: archer have longer range and damage than normal tank

two designer designer two battlegroup , one design is op ,and the other is total shit,what a joke(maybe someone will say the dak stealth bg is op , but i dont think so becuase i see his artillery is slow and have very low damage , so i doubt the designer,but i dont doubt the british bg designer becuase supple truck can give 53fuel one time so it is a generous one)

a month ago
Mar 28, 2024, 3:22:37 PM

Even as Axis main, this is just too soon to complain, plus some claims are flat out wrong.

1. Wehr Luftwaffe BG has Air Recon and while Dak lacks that, it has Traktor and being able to see Vehicles in FoW. I assume new BG will also allow for some good FOW vision.
2.Wehr literally has the strongest buildable arty in the game with costal and Nebelwerfer are still good. Dak gets the same arty as call in + the 105/28.
3. Ok truck will probably be cancer but it also needs to reach the base first (if I remember correctly, correct me if I am wrong) so there is the ability to make it a waste of resources.
4. yes...thats what Tankdestroyers are for...

Wait until we all play the new BGs and then make proper complains.

Updated a month ago.
a month ago
Mar 28, 2024, 11:38:40 PM
Punslinger wrote:

Even as Axis main, this is just too soon to complain, plus some claims are flat out wrong.

1. Wehr Luftwaffe BG has Air Recon and while Dak lacks that, it has Traktor and being able to see Vehicles in FoW. I assume new BG will also allow for some good FOW vision.
2.Wehr literally has the strongest buildable arty in the game with costal and Nebelwerfer are still good. Dak gets the same arty as call in + the 105/28.
3. Ok truck will probably be cancer but it also needs to reach the base first (if I remember correctly, correct me if I am wrong) so there is the ability to make it a waste of resources.

I believe if you destroy the truck you actually steal the resources, but yeah it has complete its run for the Brit player to get them

a month ago
Mar 29, 2024, 1:11:17 AM
amateurshutin wrote:
Punslinger wrote:

I believe if you destroy the truck you actually steal the resources, but yeah it has complete its run for the Brit player to get them

I would love to see the face if you place a mine on its route back and the player just sees it blow up randomly

a month ago
Mar 29, 2024, 12:10:50 PM
Punslinger wrote:
amateurshutin wrote:
Punslinger wrote:

I would love to see the face if you place a mine on its route back and the player just sees it blow up randomly

Looked like it just automatically did its route too, so presumably even if you saw someone laying the mine in its path you’d have no time to do anything about it. Especially if it was a coastal squad. Going to be some funny gameplay replays with these two new battlegroups I think.

23 days ago
Apr 4, 2024, 7:00:53 AM

Africa needs aerial reconnaissance and Italian P26/40 heavy tanks. Since it is almost impossible to cope with heavy British tanks. we expect new combat groups...

Updated 23 days ago.
23 days ago
Apr 4, 2024, 10:16:01 AM
sima1988 wrote:

Africa needs aerial reconnaissance and Italian P26/40 heavy tanks. Since it is almost impossible to cope with heavy British tanks. we expect new combat groups...

15 or so minute tiger call in followed by armoury upgrades, problem solved 

?

Click here to login

Comment