Logo Platform
Company of Heroes 3
Universe banner wording

Cheese USF noob faction needs a big nerf

Copied to clipboard!
20 days ago
Apr 10, 2024, 8:16:43 AM

So when are we getting some big USF nerfs to their infantry? They already have the best infantry when upgraded with BARS and their rangers are the most idiotic OP shit i have ever seen. They can literally delete 3 stug D's in 30 seconds. Then they just cheese into chaffee/Hellcat and you will never win. Relic try and balance actually instead of ow we need to make tiger more expansive again. This cheese strat is so ridicilous and braindead it's not even funny anymore remove this trash and game will be finally good

20 days ago
Apr 10, 2024, 8:21:19 AM

I witnessed a group of three ranger squads traverse half the map through machine guns destroying everything in their path, from infantry to tanks. THESE are demon units that need a buff!

20 days ago
Apr 10, 2024, 8:22:52 AM
sima1988 wrote:

I witnessed a group of three ranger squads traverse half the map through machine guns destroying everything in their path, from infantry to tanks. THESE are demon units that need a buff!

yes i know that they are expensive but oh man fuck them so much. They are waaaay too oppressive and OP. Then can clean up the map in seconds. It's just dumb. They counter everything, MG's flakvierling, so idiotic. They only suck against brumbar but even then you need two and it's too expensive. They really fuck up the game. Rangers are a cancer that need to go... I dont understand Relic they have to do something

20 days ago
Apr 10, 2024, 8:49:13 AM

as a group, they are good, but you need a buff when you take them, since 1 unit takes out 3 units of ordinary shooters. This is a very cruel evil that simply breaks tactics and the game as a whole.

yes i know that they are expensive but oh man fuck them so much. They are waaaay too oppressive and OP. Then can clean up the map in seconds. It's just dumb. They counter everything, MG's flakvierling, so idiotic. They only suck against brumbar but even then you need two and it's too expensive. They really fuck up the game. Rangers are a cancer that need to go... I dont understand Relic they have to do something

19 days ago
Apr 10, 2024, 2:48:12 PM

:D vinar this wont work. Everyone know axis are op atm and no matter what you try the nerf is incoming 

19 days ago
Apr 10, 2024, 3:30:44 PM
VinAr20 wrote:

So when are we getting some big USF nerfs to their infantry? They already have the best infantry when upgraded with BARS and their rangers are the most idiotic OP shit i have ever seen. They can literally delete 3 stug D's in 30 seconds. Then they just cheese into chaffee/Hellcat and you will never win. Relic try and balance actually instead of ow we need to make tiger more expansive again. This cheese strat is so ridicilous and braindead it's not even funny anymore remove this trash and game will be finally good

Skill issue man. 

19 days ago
Apr 10, 2024, 4:48:08 PM
VinAr20 wrote:

VinAr20 3 days ago - Thought you said it was balanced now. Either you have the memory of a gold fish or it's just a skill issue.....

19 days ago
Apr 10, 2024, 8:41:16 PM

Let's avoid sharing images with the purpose to disqualify someone else opinion in this forum. Same goes for the "skill issue", this is unconstructive per rules.

16 days ago
Apr 14, 2024, 9:55:16 AM

Guys Obviously this is what Relic wants a  completely Broken Unfair game, everytime they actually make a little progress to make it a little more fair for those that dont want to play completely broken , they immediately revert it, Not only is usf completely Broken but so are Brits and they made some changes that gave axis factions a chance and then Immediate revert. 

This game sucks uninstall stop wasting your time there are plenty of games with a much  muuuuchh more fair experience out there that are actually fun.

16 days ago
Apr 14, 2024, 11:24:22 AM
Nagasaki12 wrote:

Guys Obviously this is what Relic wants a  completely Broken Unfair game, everytime they actually make a little progress to make it a little more fair for those that dont want to play completely broken , they immediately revert it, Not only is usf completely Broken but so are Brits and they made some changes that gave axis factions a chance and then Immediate revert. 

This game sucks uninstall stop wasting your time there are plenty of games with a much  muuuuchh more fair experience out there that are actually fun.

Not that you’re biased at all

15 days ago
Apr 14, 2024, 6:52:20 PM
Nagasaki12 wrote:

Maybe you should uninstall if you're not having fun.  The US faction's winning percentage goes from 46% in 1v1 to 49% in 4v4, mostly brought up by team games with Brits.   The majority of people aren't having problems playing against Rangers.

13 days ago
Apr 17, 2024, 6:14:12 AM
SCvTyson wrote:

:D vinar this wont work. Everyone know axis are op atm and no matter what you try the nerf is incoming 

How are axies op? Since launch usa been far to powerful. Only drop in allied forces is brits are terrible in long game as its expensive to get to tank and then building them to get a tin can of a unit. There end game tank bounces off a stugs frontal armor ? but usa new ranger docterine is absolutely disgusting its so broken you have a units that isnt effected by its direct counter. No infantry units should go through mg's regardless of the faction. Rangers arnt fazzed by tanks or heavy emplacements they so dumb. They need to completely lose all.at ability and be pure anti infantry unit. There base stats need fixing so they take way more dmg from vehicles of all kinds. 

Comment