So across the board all factions light vehicles so scout car,halftracks are really used. Im majority a whermact player and it hit me today that you literally never see scout cars being used ? then you think right paid MP and fuel for a unit that gets taken out by base rifle fire? A scout car cost fuel but gets killed by engineer squad.... WTF! Same for both sides halftracks. They should be bulletproof its a troop carrier its a giant metal box it does have enough armor to stop light weapons. Its why as germans you never see halftracks and never witness a scout car on the field even with its at gun upgrade that 50 munition? I believe but misses 9/10 shots ?‍♂️ so pointless really. You rarely see the american quad mount and never see the at halftrack. All these units all cost high MP and fuel yet take out by bloody bullets. Like my play style i for go building luft barracks its a waste the jagers are trash both at or ai you have to blob them with schrks to be effective, as covered the scout car is well a waste of space, flak panzer doesnt do enough dmg or suppress fast enough and the crewed flak gun just get shot or mortored out so easily. Much easier just going for panzer grens and at guns with stugs. The lack of light vehicles as a appearing units then skips the step and people rush tanks. With constant fighting i can get a panzer 4 out in about 9 mins without suplly cashing fuel points. There is a entire step every player skips because not worth getting. Scout cars need to be bulletproof same with half tracks and scout car needs a dmg buff as well