Logo Platform
Company of Heroes 3
Universe banner wording

Nades

Copied to clipboard!
3 months ago
Jun 25, 2024, 10:10:22 PM

What are the stats on allied vs axis standard (not bundled nades)?  AoE and damage?

I find the allied ones are like atomic bombs and axis ones basically might scratch one model in a squad even when well placed...

3 months ago
Jul 1, 2024, 12:00:59 PM
Fatal_Thoughts wrote:

What are the stats on allied vs axis standard (not bundled nades)?  AoE and damage?

I find the allied ones are like atomic bombs and axis ones basically might scratch one model in a squad even when well placed...

agreed, dak nades feel like fire crackers. barely damage anything even when units arent in cover. meanwhile usf pineapples nuke my squad whilst being far away from it

3 months ago
Jul 1, 2024, 5:53:46 PM

Allies nades feel the same...like throwing fire crackers (excluding guards nades) 

3 months ago
Jul 1, 2024, 6:52:11 PM

i second this nates feel waaay too weak now for all factions, i honestly felt there was no need in nerfing them in the first place, nates are not that cheap u know...

(same goes with mines by the way)

Updated 3 months ago.
3 months ago
Jul 1, 2024, 8:12:31 PM
SCvTyson wrote:

Allies nades feel the same...like throwing fire crackers (excluding guards nades) 

you're joking right... if i move away as soon as a US nade is thrown I still take significant AOE damage.  Whereas I can throw 6 nades from grens at a static mg and not even kill one model...

Updated 3 months ago.
3 months ago
Jul 2, 2024, 6:08:00 PM
Fatal_Thoughts wrote:
SCvTyson wrote:

you're joking right... if i move away as soon as a US nade is thrown I still take significant AOE damage.  Whereas I can throw 6 nades from grens at a static mg and not even kill one model...

Nope, not joking. I know how it feels when you support one side only. But nades are weak across all the factions.

Im not even going to bother to test 6nades vs mg not killing a single model because your just trash talking. But if have a look at gurkhas nades if you want, you are getting pretty much same effect.

3 months ago
Jul 2, 2024, 10:24:32 PM
SCvTyson wrote:
Fatal_Thoughts wrote:
SCvTyson wrote:

Nope, not joking. I know how it feels when you support one side only. But nades are weak across all the factions.

Im not even going to bother to test 6nades vs mg not killing a single model because your just trash talking. But if have a look at gurkhas nades if you want, you are getting pretty much same effect.

Well that's why I opened the post asking for data... but people bring none... plus I use allied nades btw as well... so not just after one side

3 months ago
Jul 5, 2024, 7:18:10 AM
Fatal_Thoughts wrote:
SCvTyson wrote:
Fatal_Thoughts wrote:
SCvTyson wrote:

Well that's why I opened the post asking for data... but people bring none... plus I use allied nades btw as well... so not just after one side

I dont play much as axis, however their nades are really good, and this video is the proof of that

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dBqjSGkFVrk&pp=ygUPYWNoaWxsZXMgZ2FtaW5n

Have a look at first 15mins and tell me that panzergrenadiers nades do not do too much dmg in comparison to other units.

Similar dmg to Guards which can only be obtained later in the game you got it from pretty much start

3 months ago
Jul 6, 2024, 10:57:12 PM
SCvTyson wrote:
Fatal_Thoughts wrote:
SCvTyson wrote:
Fatal_Thoughts wrote:
SCvTyson wrote:

I dont play much as axis, however their nades are really good, and this video is the proof of that

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dBqjSGkFVrk&pp=ygUPYWNoaWxsZXMgZ2FtaW5n

Have a look at first 15mins and tell me that panzergrenadiers nades do not do too much dmg in comparison to other units.

Similar dmg to Guards which can only be obtained later in the game you got it from pretty much start

yeah if you'd read my post I specifically said not Pgren bundled nade....

3 months ago
Jul 8, 2024, 6:58:02 PM

Too lazy to dig for it but I'm pretty sure I remember one of the patch preview vids for one of the previous patches saying that they had some idea about Allied versus Axis mainline nades being that Axis nades were less damage but more consistent (better AoE but far aoe damage was better) but Allied were better damage if you land them near AoE but AoE damage isn't as good at farther ranges.  Something to do with the continued design of Axis getting grenades without side-tech?  I'm sure the numbers are on Coh3 Stats if anybody really cares. I personally don't find any of them particularly worse than the other... if anything I feel like it's easier to use grenades in COH3 since it feels like 1 model is always closer than the others to be in range for a grenade so it's almost like extra grenade range - so I'm okay with the current main infantry grenade damage across the board. 

?

Click here to login

Comment