I understand that the player population is always low in this game, and part of what keeps PvP with a low population is this type of "abuses" top 10 players, searching in a group against 2 random players, thres no way they arent coordinated by a voice chat, not like random dudes, adding the difference in Elo.
 I understand that it must be difficult for a top 10 player to find games, but abusing playing with another top 10 to ensure victories ruins the little entertainment that the game can give, I don't see bad to face better players as  a challenge to face, but this kind of disparity is too much,
 I'm not saying that they can't play in a group, but at least I match them against someone in a group, who is at some point  coordinated in build / push / arty  and other plays. 
 the game should send them  with a player of the same level at least +150 / -150 not 600 elo dif is insane. 

thats one reason of many of my friends just stopped to play this game, coz its too much skill diference...

With this type of mmr "rigging", it makes no sense to continue playing 2x2, because I know that at the end of the day, they are seaclubbing with players who are paired randomly, who are not even close to them.