Logo Platform
Company of Heroes 3
Universe banner wording

CoH 3: Mission Alpha - Bug Reporting Thread

Copied to clipboard!
2 years ago
Jul 7, 2022, 11:46:03 PM

Bug Reporting Instructions

Should you encounter any bugs while playing this preview of Company of Heroes 3, please follow these steps to report them. These reports are critical in helping our team squash as many bugs as possible and to make CoH3 the best possible game it can be!

1. Quickly review some of the responses in this thread to see if your bug has already been reported.
  2. Include the bug's reproduction steps and as many details outlining how you experienced the bug and where it appeared.
  3. If you can, record the bug and upload the video to a hosting site such as YouTube or Vimeo. Bandicam is a good free tool for recording short sections of gameplay/replays. Note that we will not be able to review "Private" YouTube links. We need "Unlisted" or "Public" YouTube links.
  4. Please also attach all relevant screenshots. 

Without these above steps it will be hard for our team to address the issue you've encountered!

Example report

"My squads cannot re-crew dropped enemy machine guns. This happens in all game modes. You can see this in the YouTube video I've uploaded (YouTube Link) and in the attached screenshots. Thank you!"

You can find our other feedback threads here:

Find more information in our Frequently Asked Questions & Known Issues blog for the Mission Alpha.

You can also join our official Discord server here.

Updated 2 years ago.
2 years ago
Jul 12, 2022, 6:10:45 PM

When selecting a location to detach a towed heavy weapon, the truck is centred over the location, meaning the weapon is actually deployed a truck's length away in whichever direction the truck arrived on the spot from.

I guess the towed weapon should be on the target location, not the truck that's towing it.

2 years ago
Jul 12, 2022, 7:00:30 PM

i have a lock up, though my pc is overclocked.

Log Name:      Application

Source:        BugSplat-coh3-staging_rtm

Date:          

Event ID:      1

Task Category: None

Level:         Error

Keywords:      Classic

User:          N/A

<EventData>

<Data>coh3</Data>

<Data>staging_rtm</Data>

2 years ago
Jul 12, 2022, 7:00:31 PM

Im getting a $12205677 No Key error when booting the game. Played the Multiplayer Alpha, Steam account is linked. Any ideas?

2 years ago
Jul 12, 2022, 8:20:19 PM

My direction keys don't work after I pressed any letters on my keyboard ,Is anyone have the same trouble with me?

2 years ago
Jul 12, 2022, 8:27:04 PM

Trying to hit ESC to leave the cutscene with the map and arrows caused the mission to fail and returned me to the Main Menu.

2 years ago
Jul 12, 2022, 8:27:50 PM

I dont know if its a problem on my side or if i skipped a step but i claimed mission alpha about 2 hours ago and its not showing up on my steam at all, the website says i claimed it but its nowhere to be seen

2 years ago
Jul 12, 2022, 8:56:35 PM

I had a bug while towing the AT gun in the mission Alpha. After placing it on spot in front of the village, i could not replace it. It said it was already being towed?

2 years ago
Jul 12, 2022, 8:57:02 PM

Not much to report after the first playthrough, only that engineers refuse to continue planting mines in a line you ordered them to. They plant one and just stand in there, you have to walk them manually to the one mine spot to another...

2 years ago
Jul 12, 2022, 10:09:40 PM

The games performance is quite bad. When I dont move the screen with no battling occurring I get between 50 and 70 fps with medium to low settings at 1080p. Every time I go and pan the camera it drops dramatically where if feels kind of like a micro stutter as it starts to move and as I move around I get between 20-30 fps. When I upgrade to 1440p resolution the micro stutter doesn't appear and as I pan around the fps seems to stay around 45-55 fps. When stationary it stay around 65 fps. Fire and combat reduce the fps in all situations dramatically.

My specs are rx 6600 xt, ryzen 5 3600, 32 GB of ram and the game is on an ssd.

2 years ago
Jul 12, 2022, 11:40:21 PM

None of the infantry size weapons had sound effects during my run. I couldn't tell if my troops were firing at all. The only weapons I heard were the tank cannons. 

2 years ago
Jul 13, 2022, 12:18:26 AM

Ok i was trying the mission the 2nd time but all of the sudden had heavy fps issues

Update: Switching Soundoutput to my Monitor speakers like i had in my 1st Playthrough seemed to fix it somehow.

Updated 2 years ago.
2 years ago
Jul 13, 2022, 1:14:53 AM

After finishing the first mission where you help the italians by destroying british enemy armor, the following mission automatically fails, I don't know how or why or what I did to cause it.

2 years ago
Jul 13, 2022, 1:23:43 AM
slimbuddha wrote:

None of the infantry size weapons had sound effects during my run. I couldn't tell if my troops were firing at all. The only weapons I heard were the tank cannons. 

Same.

2 years ago
Jul 13, 2022, 6:12:23 AM
scruffbeard wrote:

Im getting a $12205677 No Key error when booting the game. Played the Multiplayer Alpha, Steam account is linked. Any ideas?

Same here

2 years ago
Jul 13, 2022, 6:32:34 AM

Every time I go to play the mission I receive "fatal scar error execution paused" I have to alt+f4 to close as it completely locks up. I have tried multiple graphics settings and cannot get it to work.

2 years ago
Jul 13, 2022, 6:36:21 AM
me too.

a1197560589 wrote:

My direction keys don't work after I pressed any letters on my keyboard ,Is anyone have the same trouble with me?

2 years ago
Jul 13, 2022, 6:56:56 AM

i too have the fatal scar error after 30mins of play, my pc is overclock somewhat, but it has been stable in everything else over almost a year since i set it up 

2 years ago
Jul 13, 2022, 7:21:14 AM
scruffbeard wrote:

Same problem.

Comment